Asbestos Material Inspections
Asbestos is a hazardous product and one that should only ever be handled by experienced professionals. Unfortunately, the extensive use of Asbestos, both by itself and mixed in with other construction materials, in Perth and WA construction for many years means that countless buildings across our State currently house asbestos based products.
Thankfully, as long as these materials are not cut or handled, the risk of exposure is fairly low. However, if you're thinking of undertaking any construction where Asbestos is present, or simply worried about the corrosion of Asbestos within your property, a BSP Asbestos Inspection will ensure you're fully briefed on the extent and state of risk to your property.
The services provided during our Inspection are as follows:
- The exact location, and degree of use, of Asbestos in your property.
- The current states of the Asbestos, e.g. satisfactory, degraded and in need of maintenance, dangerous
- What measures are needed in the future to rectify the asbestos material, e.g. painting, removal etc.
- Create an Asbestos Registry for your property.
- Asbestos material laboratory testing.
BSP Construction Consultants performs over 5000 inspections in Perth annually and has extensive construction experience in the residential home market with over 300 construction projects successfully completed.
BSP Construction Consultants has full Professional Indemnity Insurance cover and guarantees professional quality and service with all of its reports.
Read our Terms And Conditions